– Started off with a 1000 Burpee WOD, that’s right – ONE THOUSAND!
– April Fools.
– I actually offered up to the 7pm class to do a team 1000 Burpees and they opted against it – it was only 83 burpees each!
– After how they felt from Monday, I think they’d have taken the deal now!
– Almost forgot, the pause back squats didn’t make me any friends either
– Rumor was going around that Hamilton got his first muscle-up…
– Everyone had forgotten what heavy deadlifts were, until Tuesday arrived and smashed a few egos
– I’m still trying to come up with something to slow down Dana
– Not sure who has noticed, but Heather continue to have an RX+ next to her name when there are KB swings
– Guys better watch out!
– Lisa got her first double under on Wednesday
– And proceeded to get three more!
– Everyone got a feel for what it’s like to hold a heavy tray of food overhead – anybody looking for some good waiters??
– I finally saw Hamilton do a muscle up, so it’s now official!
– 13.5 reared it’s ugly head on Friday…
– Much to everyone’s disappointment, it included thrusters…sorry Monday class!
– Two ladies put a smackdown on their significant others on this one – good work Monique and Jenn!
– Saturday was a load of fun and a great culmination to the 2013 Open Season. It was a lot of fun while it lasted. We’ll be releasing a recap soon so lookout for that
– Final shoutout to our week 5 winners: Jay (of course) and another new lady is in the mix – congrats to Kelly, who just got her FIRST chest-to-bar pull-up only a few days before Saturday!!
Back Squat – 5×3
Lying Hip External Rotation
10 Rounds –
15s ME Push-Ups