Ok so 18.1 is here. Things are normal in terms of classes on Friday. Here are some other things to be mindful of:
- We are going to start at 8am on Saturday. So athlete briefing will be at 8am, with the first heat getting started at approximately 8:15am. I’ll have the doors open at 7:30am if you want to come in and start getting warmed up if you prefer to be in the first heat.
- I will post a briefing and strategy video on Friday mid-morning/early-afternoon that I would encourage everyone to watch ahead of time…especially if you don’t plan to be here for the 8am briefing.
- I will post a sign-up sheet for heat AND judging times on Friday afternoon as well.
- We will be blocking off a good bit of the parking lot directly in front of the building for a warm-up area. Feel free to bring tents and grills.
- Watch the below video to understand the standards. Then watch it again. Then, just because they say “third time is the charm,” watch it a 3rd time! (See what I did there?)
- Any extra judging, at ANY class time on Friday, and at any time on Saturday, is welcomed…and encouraged!
- If you plan to do the workout on Monday, you may do it only during Open Gym time, but please remember that you must line up your own judge.
20min AMRAP –
10 DB Hang Clean and Jerk (50/35)
Row f/ Cal (14/12)
***Here is a link to the full explanation of all divisions and standards***