Couple housekeeping items:
– To start off this post, I’d like to give a huge shout-out to a very special birthday boy, my dad – Happy Birthday Pops! Thanks for all the support over the years, I wouldn’t be where I am today without you by my side, I love you!
– For those that didn’t get down on the Facebook post about new tank tops – we are doing tank tops for the ladies (all you gotta do is ask!) and I wanted to get a gauge of what sizes to carry. What I’ve seen so far is S/M/L, plus a 2XL for Tim! We’re pushing the order button shortly, so speak now or forever hold your peace…or just wait until the next order.
– We’ve added quite a few more events to our newest web-page here, but I wanted to point out one in particular that has a living-social deal that expires in a couple days – The Blueberry Stomp Mud Run in Plant City. If you are interested in doing it (it’s Sept 22nd), let me know and I’ll forward you the living-social email deal.
– The goals board is still mighty empty – get up there and make it official!
– We will be CLOSED for Labor Day on Monday, September 3rd.
5×3 Front Squat @ 85%
EMOM f/ 10 min