- This Saturday, June 23rd, we will be having our WOD at the FishHawk Aquatic Club…bring your swimmies!!
- Summer Yoga with Chantel – read more here!
- Gauntlet For Glory, our first ever in-house partner competition, is slated for August. Read more here!
“Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more.”
–H. Jackson Brown Jr.”
Frozen veggies are convenient. – While fresh vegetables are always preferred, frozen organic vegetables are always handy to keep stocked up on. They can be used when you run out of the fresh stuff and don’t feel like running up to the store. COSTCO has a great selection of organic frozen veggies.
Banded Row, Reverse Fly, and Pull Down (red band)
Muscle-Up (Bar or Ring) Skill Work, progress through these options:
1. Hollow/Arch on Floor
2. Hollow/Arch on Bar
3. Hollow/Arch on Rings w/ False Grip Hold
4. Hips to Bar/Rings x 3-5
5. Hollow/Arch into Transition (NO DIP) x 3-5
6. Muscle-Up with ball held between feet or knees bound by red band
Dumbbell Snatch (50/35)
*If more than a purple band is needed for rings dips, scale to parallel bar and/or Hand Release Push-Ups.
Post WOD Recovery:
Pec Stretch – 2min each side