Here are your updated rosters:
Team Smoked Bacon:
Team Power Cleans and Pizza:
Team Swole Train:
Team Squat Mafia:
***There are still some last minute hold-outs, so once those people choose a team, I’ll update everything again!***
Now onto the fun part – scoring points for YOUR TEAM!!
1. Teams are given 1 point for every athlete who completes a given Open workout. Don’t read much into this – if you show up and do the workout, you’re good.
2. Teams are given 3 points for every athlete who finishes among the top 3 each week, in their respective division. The divisions will be: teen, scaled, RX, and Masters. No, we will not be dividing male and female.
3. Teams are given 5 points if they win the “Spirit of the Open” award on any given week. This is voted on by members of #teamheadjudge – i.e. Coaches Heather, Leigh-Ann, and Josh.
4. If you complete your February burpee challenge, you will score 2 points for your team. If your entire team completes the challenge, your team will score a bonus 10 points!
5. If you went out to the FishHawk Chili Cookoff and voted for Dr. Scott’s Paleo Chili, you will get 1 point for your team.
We’re just under a WEEK AWAY until the first Open workout of 2016 is revealed…and I CANNOT WAIT!!!