- Summer Yoga with Chantel – read more here!
- Gauntlet For Glory, our first ever in-house partner competition, is slated for August. Read more here!
“Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic.”
Be present when you eat. – Take time to sit and enjoy your meal with no distractions. You’ll be amazed at how much better your food tastes when you bother to look at it before it makes its way into your mouth. It will help reduce the amount of stressful eating as well, and you should always eat from a calm and serene center. You have to rest to digest.
Open the shoulders up
1. Hollow/Arch on Floor
2. Hollow/Arch on Bar
3. Strict Chin Over Bar and/or Chest To Bar Pull-Ups
4. Hollow/Arch on Rings w/ False Grip Hold
5. Hips to Bar/Rings x 3-5
6. Hollow/Arch into Transition (NO DIP) x 3-5
7. Muscle-Up with ball held between feet or knees bound by red band
CrossFit Games Open Workout 14.4
60 cal row
40 Wall Balls (20/14) to a (10 ft./9 ft.)
30 Cleans (135/95)
*T2B scale = Knee-Ups (same amount)
*Cleans can be Power.
*Muscle-Up scale = 20 Chest To Bar Pull-Ups + 20 Hand Release Push-Ups
Post WOD Recovery:
Quad Smash – 2min each side
Banded Hamstring Stretch – 2min each side
Banded Lat Stretch – 2min each side