Three years ago, we hosted the “Grand Opening” of CrossFit For Glory. It’s been an unbelievable ride to where we are today, and has gone by lightning fast. I’m anxious to see where we take this thing in the coming years!
I would like to take a quick minute to say a few thank you’s to those who’ve helped make CFG so successful:
– To my parents, you guys gave me the confidence to take this thing and run with it
– To my coaches and mentors, you guys laid the foundation for the coach that I am today
– To all the coaches at CFG, you guys make our continued growth possible. I realize I’m not the easiest person to work for/with, but please know that your tolerance (and sometimes pity!) does not go unnoticed – each and every one of you are crucial to our success
– To all of our athletes, old and new, you guys trust me with your health and fitness and I take that to heart. You are the reason why I get up each and every morning with a smile on my face. Yes, even when I coached the 5:30am class! Even those that have left or are watching from afar, I value you all. You have helped shape me more than I helped shape you.
– To my wife and son (and soon-to-be daughter!), your abundant love, unwavering support, infinite patience, and continual understanding are the reasons I am able to do the things that I do
– To my Lord God Almighty, without your blessings none of this would be possible
6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
3 Rounds f/ Quality –
1min Nose and Toes
1min Banded Shoulder Extension
Built into skill piece above
Open WOD 14.4
14min AMRAP –
60 Calorie Row
40 Wall Balls (20/14)
30 Cleans (135/95)
D. Post-WOD Recovery:
What part of your body feels the most wrecked?