First, some announcements:
1) Nutrition Challenge – Begins this Friday, September 18th. Read the details here and don’t forget to let us know what option you’re choosing! (If you’re doing the 24-Day Challenge, you better order by NOON today (Monday)!) Also, the benchmark WOD will be in the gym on Friday but you can do it on any other day in case you can’t make it Friday – just let a coach know that you wish to do the challenge WOD!
2) Central Florida Throwdown – we will be CLOSED on Saturday September 26th as we go out to support all CFG athletes competing in this local competition – https://www.facebook.com/CentralFloridaThrowdown
3) Women’s Self Defense Class – we are hosting a 90min class on Saturday October 3rd from 9-10:30am. Space is limited to just 30 participants. Click here to reserve your spot.
Being that we’ve got a bunch of athletes competing at the aforementioned 2015 Central Florida Throwdown in a couple weeks, and the fact that they’ve released a few WODs, I figure its time to do some data collection…so consider yourselves guinea pigs as we have you guys go through some this week!
Hang Cluster – 15min to Heavy Single (must start from hang position)
Front Rack OR Hamstrings
6min AMRAP –
5 Hang Clusters (95/65)
1) RX+will do (135/95) and Muscle-Ups
2) If you cannot do unassisted pull-ups, you will do ring rows and (65/45) hang clusters
D. Post-WOD Recovery:
Quad Smash – 2min ea side