******Couple of Announcements:******
- Did you see the RIDICULOUS pictures that Rob took this Saturday for 16.2? You should probably take a look…and share them! Here is the link.
- The monthly challenge for March is underway – 300 minutes of Mobility!! Be sure to log your time on the whiteboard as you walk in!!
- If you are planning a redo of 16.2, first read this post. If you have to do 16.2 for the first time on Monday, please bring along your own judge!!!! Classes will be running as usual, so you will be responsible for your own warm-up and judging recruitment.
- Relay for Life…check out the below Instagram post:
At last years Relay for Life event, CFG’s Team Row-Mania rowed 433,779 meters…or 10.28 marathons…or more than 262 MILES. In doing so, we raised over $2600 and took home the title of “Best On-Site Fundraiser!” I also pledged that we would row over ONE MILLION meters at this years event. (Maybe @concept2inc will give us a shout out…) So, in order to make that happen, we need each and every one of you to come out and help make this thing a HUGE success! Here is a link to register for our team: https://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?fr_id=71891&pg=team&team_id=1976487 Also check out IG bio for the link. Mark down the date on your calendar – Saturday April 9th! Oh, and just to add some incentive to it – if you register and pledge to help out that day, you will score THREE POINTS for your CFG Intramural Team! Get your ENTIRE team to register and your team gets a 10-point bonus! #CrossFit #CFG #somuchrowing #somuchfitness #cancersucks
15min to 1RM Snatch
T-Spine + LAX Ball
12min Ascending Ladder –
3 Snatches @ 60% above
3 Wall Balls
6 Wall Balls
9 Wall Balls
…continue adding 3 reps to each movement until time runs out.
1) One round is completing the snatches & wall balls
2) Score is total rounds + any extra reps into the next round
D. Post-WOD Recovery:
Barbell Quad Smash