Hello there CFG Intramural Fans! Here is your weekly update of the leaderboard. Down below, you’ll find a few different things:
- Overall score sheet where we showcase each teams points thus far.
- Leaderboard for the separate divisions.
- Note: for the scaled leaderboard, you’ll have to scroll until you see the (s) next to peoples names to see where their scoring starts. This is the only way to populate a “scaled” leaderboard from the Games website.
Here is how things are shaking out right now in terms of placing:
- WallBallerZ – 208 points
- Smoked Bacon – 179 points
- Swole Train – 105 points
- Squat Mafia – 86 points
- Power Cleans and Pizza – 74 points
Now onto the “Spirit of the Open” award for this week. After consulting with the members of #TeamHeadJudge, we have decided that, without question, the team to win it this week is:
Not only did they all don their sweet team shirts, they also tried bribing a member of #TeamHeadJudge by giving away a shirt…how dare they! And finally, it was pointed out that one member of their team – Andrew Edlund, has been present not just to help out with a bunch of judging on Saturday mornings (after already doing his WOD on Friday morning), but also on Friday and Monday mornings at 5:30am!
We are in the final week of Open competition, and while some teams have a pretty sizable lead, the stakes have been raised to new heights – if you want to call someone out for a head-to-head match-up from another team, you may wager ANY AMOUNT OF POINTS that you wish. Like I said…it ain’t over till it’s over!
Oh yea, Relay for Life Points are still in play and on Friday we will release an opportunity to get more points to go along with this months mobility challenge!