Want some free CFG swag? Check here for details!
Practice For Quality, 3 Rounds:
A) 1min Double Unders:
– Beginners work on attempts, and then single-single-double-single-single-double
– Intermediates work on alternating single-doubles, and then small sets of consecutive doubles
– If you have more than 10 UB DU, then you can practice “flight simulator.” This is where you go up a ladder by 5’s but can only move to next set if you do the current one UB. For instance:
B) 1min Band Assisted Muscle-Ups:
– Work on quick turnover using purple+red, purple only, red only, or no band.
– If you can do MU, practice consecutive reps. No more than THREE!
Front Plank – 2 x 60s
Side Plank – 1 x 60s ea side
For Time –
Kettlebell Swings (53/35)
Hand Release Push-Ups
D. Post-WOD Recovery:
LAX Ball + Scap – 90s ea side OR 3min with peanut