Ok gang, what you’ve all been waiting for…CFG Barbell kicks off tonight (Wednesday 1/28) @ 6pm. Here are a few answers to some common questions:
– Is it ok to do CFG Barbell AND a WOD in the same day? Yes – the ideal situation would be to do a morning CrossFit session and barbell club at night OR barbell club @ 6pm and then CrossFit @ 7pm.
– Will it interfere with my CrossFit progress? NO. There is no such thing as too much snatch and clean & jerk.
– Pricing? Although it was all detailed here, I’ll lay it out again – if you currently have an unlimited session membership, you can come for free. If you have a 3x per week OR any of our HS memberships, you can come for an additional $30 per month.
– Times/Days? Wednesday 6-7pm, Saturday 8-9am
– What to expect? Snatch, Clean & Jerk, their respective accessory lifts, and WL etiquette
– Logo? Oh yea…
(Logo by Coach Jay Bradley)
12min to 5RM Overhead Squat (taken from ground)
LAX + T-Spine – 2 x 60s
3 RFT –
7 OHS (135/95)
21 HR Push-Ups
1) We will be testing out a new scaling option for overhead squats. Your feedback is appreciated!
2) 15min time cap
D. Post-WOD Recovery:
Chest + LAX – 3min ea side